Weekly Address: President’s Blueprint Includes Renewal of American Values
In his weekly address, President Obama discusses the blueprint he put forward this week in the State of the Union Address for creating an economy built to last. After focusing on American manufacturing, American energy, and skills for American workers during each of the last three days, he used his weekly address to highlight his commitment to a renewal of American values. The President is challenging leaders in Washington, DC to follow the model set by our men and women in the military, end the gridlock and start tackling the issues that matter – without regard for personal ambition.
- Watch the enhanced version of the 2012 State of the Union Address
- Read President Obama's Blueprint for an America Built to Last
- Take a deep dive into the data behind the President’s plan
- Find out how you can talk to Obama Administration officials about the President's plan
- Everything you need to know about President Obama's Blueprint for American-made energy
- Everything you need to know about President Obama's Blueprint for manufacturing